Collecting Your Personal Information
When you use our site to view notifications, check exam patterns, syllabus, the salary of a particular profile, cut off percentage, scorecard, results, or download admit card, or by way of interaction through a third-party website and/or mobile apps, or by any other method of interaction with this site, ResultSarkari® may gather your personally identifiable information, including your name, gender, date of birth, photo, demographic information, phone number, email address, debit/credit card details, geographic location, and examination preference.
ResultSarkari® may use this information to verify you as a user to offer you required services, such as providing notifications, admit card release dates, useful articles, result declaration, and other related services. The other purpose of collecting your information is to ensure that our services are offered to you most appropriately and effectively.
By accessing our site, you agree and give your consent to offering the website your above-mentioned personal information. You, at any time, have the right to stop using this site. ResultSarkari® is not responsible to offer you its services in the case you refuse to provide the aforesaid information.
Automatically Collected Information
When users visit or interact with our site, apart from ResultSarkari®, certain third-party service providers or advertisers may use technologies that automatically gather their information for both transnational (notification of purchase made, confirmation of registration, etc.) and promotional (emails, promotions, offers, etc.) purposes. Your details may be gathered by our site or these third-party websites in the following manner:
- Log Files: Every time you visit our site, ResultSarkari® servers automatically get log information from your device and browser that you used to access our site (like device ID, IP address, network operator details, browser type or version, operating system, etc.). It allows us to verify you as a user, recognize your usage of the site, and make changes and updates to address your specific needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you use a mobile device to access this site, in addition to the aforementioned points, ResultSarkari® will also gather device information like mobile device ID, operating system, model and manufacturer information, etc. for optimizing the site’s overall functionality and showing content as per your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are typically data files stored on your device, which are used to stay abreast of information like the content you click, upload, download, or share, your communication with social media sites, and any other activity on our website to enhance your experience of our site by customizing it according to your preferences.
- Public Forums: Any information that you disclose in the comments section is considered as published information, and ResultSarkari® won’t be liable for its security or any personal details you publish herein.
Please note that ResultSarkari® only uses the aforementioned information to understand your preferences and accordingly optimize our services. We don’t use this information to determine the address, name, or any other personal detail of any person.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Disclosing or Sharing Collected Information
As a rigid policy, we won’t share, exploit, or disclose your details with anyone without your prior permission. However, ResultSarkari® may mandate under contracts or under the law to make some limited disclosures in the following conditions:
- Legal Requirement: ResultSarkari® may share the aforementioned information (including Sensitive Personal Information) without getting your prior consent, if and when this information is required or requested by the law, court, or any government authority or agency for the objective of validation of identity, or detection, prevention, or investigation of criminal activity.
- Limited Disclosure to Our Service Providers: ResultSarkari® may disclose your details (excluding Sensitive Personal Information) to our specified business partners and service providers to enhance our services. We share such information organized as aggregated anonymous data that will be covered under strict arrangements that ensures the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Security of Collected Information
We take the security and confidentiality of your personal information very seriously and use correct organizational and technical measures to protect it from unlawful or unauthorized processing. We don’t keep your personal data any longer than required for our business objectives or legal requirements.